We are back open! However, we have some new procedures:
Firstly, we apologize in advance for the impersonal protocol during this unusual time, but in order to ensure our staff and clients are safe we have adjusted our schedule and client intake process.
Please keep in mind, due to being closed we have longer waiting periods than usual. Please also expect appointments to run a little longer due to extra cleaning/disinfecting.
Please make sure you follow our new procedures:
– Please only ONE client in the store at a time. Please do not cross the line on the floor until asked by our staff. You will be asked to place your dog’s leash onto the hook, located on the green wall opposite the door, and we will then take your dog into the grooming area.
– Please book your appointment online.
– Please be on time as we have scheduled people to avoid interaction.
– Haircut Instructions and Payment will be taken over the phone. Please keep your in person visit brief but we are happy to talk to you over the phone.
– We are not able to accept walk in NAIL TRIMS. Please call us to make an appointment.
– If we need to close or are not able to open we will be sending out an email; please make sure to check for updates.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours as we need to fill the spot. We have reduced the amount of appointments we can take. Any opportunity we have to fill a grooming appointment would be greatly appreciated. Please note that any cancelation within 24 hours of your appointment will be subject to a no show fee.
* If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you need to rescheduled. We will waive the cancellation fee.
We appreciate any feedback as we are navigating through these times.
Thank you so much for your understanding. We truly appreciate all your support!
Woof and Meow Pack
Book your Appointment
Call Us (604) 255-3795