We are back open! However, we have some new procedures:
Firstly, we apologize in advance for the impersonal protocol during this unusual time, but in order to ensure our staff and clients are safe we have adjusted our schedule and client intake process.
Please keep in mind, due to being closed we have longer waiting periods than usual. Please also expect appointments to run a little longer due to extra cleaning/disinfecting.
Please make sure you follow our new procedures:
– Please only ONE client in the store at a time. Please do not cross the line on the floor until asked by our staff. You will be asked to place your dog’s leash onto the hook, located on the green wall opposite the door, and we will then take your dog into the grooming area.
– Please book your appointment online.
– Please be on time as we have scheduled people to avoid interaction.
– Haircut Instructions and Payment will be taken over the phone. Please keep your in person visit brief but we are happy to talk to you over the phone.
– We are not able to accept walk in NAIL TRIMS. Please call us to make an appointment.
– If we need to close or are not able to open we will be sending out an email; please make sure to check for updates.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours as we need to fill the spot. We have reduced the amount of appointments we can take. Any opportunity we have to fill a grooming appointment would be greatly appreciated. Please note that any cancelation within 24 hours of your appointment will be subject to a no show fee.
* If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you need to rescheduled. We will waive the cancellation fee.
We appreciate any feedback as we are navigating through these times.
Thank you so much for your understanding. We truly appreciate all your support!
Woof and Meow Pack
Book your Appointment
Call Us (604) 255-3795
What our amazing clients say
My dog loves the staff at Woof & Meow! The hair cuts are good quality but having a groomer that my dog actually likes is priceless.
Got my puppy her first groom the other day and it turned out great. She was very fluffy and the haircut was just what I wanted. They were very attentive and actually cut it how I wanted it. Already booked my next appointment. Very professional and reliable.
We had an amazing experience with this spa. I brought over my cat here for the first time today and it was seamless. Everyone was wonderful and welcoming. Misha got a full groom, his lion cut looks excellent, and it was all done in under an hour! He is a very gentle cat, and can get scared easily. I was very impressed by how relaxed he was when I brought him back home. We are very happy with the service, and specifically how well they handled my 5 year old cat. Will definitely come back! :)
I've been coming here for years and my dog loves it! Having a groomer who cares about my pet means a great deal to me and they have such a good relationship with my little guy. He used to be very stressed out for baths and they were able to help him be more comfortable with it. I highly recommend this business to anyone. The best service you'll ever receive!
They are so wonderful with my miniature Pomeranian and I have been bringing her in for over 2 years! The last few places I used to take her, she would come out dehydrated and/or nicked in her pee region and bum hole! I was so scared to take her anywhere after that. But when I came across the Woof & Meow Spa I decided to try one more time and got Jamie who has been amazing with my Bootsie and I wouldn’t go anywhere else! They always go above and beyond and do an excellent job with her grooming every time. She always come out smelling and looking great. It’s a low stress environment with no crating and kennel for them. They get to roam stress free and I believe that has helped my girl to get used to all types of dogs. I would recommend this place 100%!